SeaPort-e Contract Vehicle
Engineering, Technical, and Programmatic Services
- Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
- Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR)
- Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
- Military Sealift Command
- Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
- Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
- Office of Naval Research
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
- US Marine Corps
Zone 5 – Midwest Zone
Available Order Types
Task Orders Awarded
No task orders have been awarded to date.
Bay West Capabilities by Functional Area
- 3.2 Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
- 3.20 Program Support
- 3.22 Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
None at this time.
Bay West Points of Contact
To provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed and for information related to the SeaPort program, contact:
Marty Wangensteen, PE, PG
5 Empire Drive, St. Paul, MN 55103
Quality Assurance Program
Bay West’s Quality Assurance Policy is to systematically focus on client satisfaction and commit to delivering high quality services and data on time, as a “Best Value” provider, to the delight and satisfaction of our clients.
In order to achieve these objectives, we will:
- Assure that there is a clear, well defined understanding of the client’s needs and expectations.
- Provide services and generate data of known and appropriate quality which consistently meet or exceed the expectations and specifications of our external and internal clients.
- Comply with all applicable standards, specifications, and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Strive to continuously improve the cost effectiveness of our functions and processes in order to provide “Best Value” to our clients.
- Perform timely and effective corrective and preventative action on identified or potential problems throughout the business.
- Enable our workforce to build strong partnerships with our suppliers and subcontractors to assure their products/services meet the same high standards that we set for ourselves.
- Adopt a “quality-in-all-we-do” philosophy and recognize each employee’s responsibility for quality, in an effort to continually improve the value of our work products, processes, and services. This added value will be realized through our ongoing commitment to the training and development of our greatest resource—our people.
Bay West is a results-driven organization committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our Quality Assurance System, while ensuring it remains compliant to client, regulatory, and statutory requirements. We will work to define policies, procedures, and processes with an emphasis on continuous process improvement through individual and group contributions; client, user, and subcontractor inputs; and process performance measurements. Corporate quality objectives will be routinely reviewed to ensure they reflect the evolving needs of our corporation, and that they continue to satisfy our clients’ requirements.
Quality Assurance Statement
We, the management and staff of Bay West, are committed to fully understanding stakeholder (client, regulator, employee, and owner) requirements, meeting and exceeding stakeholder expectations, and monitoring performance levels and stakeholder satisfaction in order to drive further improvement.
In order to meet these objectives, we are committed to providing a secure and stable infrastructure which guarantees continued personal skills and career development of all employees, and professional conduct in dealing with our suppliers and subcontractors.
We are committed to ensuring that both high levels of ethical behavior, and the principles of quality management, are observed in every decision we make, whether of a policy nature or in day-to-day activities.
To support our policy objectives, it is our intention to implement and maintain a Quality Management System based on the requirements and guidance of:
EPA QA/R-2, USACE ER 1110-1-263
2003 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Program for Performance Excellence
The Quality Management System shall embrace all of our company operations that affect quality.
Brad Kulberg, CHMM, Corporate Quality Manager
Bay West LLC